Instruction and Federal Programs



Please follow the link below to our new Department of Instruction Website.


Each year the New Mexico Public Education Department makes provisions for the adoption of instructional materials in the various subject areas. The adoption cycle can be seen at http://ped.state.nm.us/InstructionalMaterial/index.html.  During the 2015-16 school year, instructional materials for kindergarten through eighth grade English Language Arts will be reviewed by parents, teachers and administrators who will then make recommendations for adoption in the 2016-17 school year.  For more information, please contact the Aztec Municipal School District Office of Instruction.

Becenti, Jeannie (505) 334-9505 ex.1093 Instruction Department
Englehart, Judy (505) 334-9505 ex.1076 Instruction / Federal Programs Director
Gabehart, Lynn (505) 334-9505 ex.1075 Reading Instructional Coach
Garcia, Janet (505) 334-9505 ex.1092 Instruction
Garlinghouse, Liliana (505) 334-9505 ex.1084 Bilingual Educational Assistant
Jacobs, James (505) 334-9505 ex.1009 Data and Assessment Coordinator
Sannes, Patrick (505) 334-9505 ex.1087 Instructional Coach
Saxon, Dawn (505) 334-9505 ex.1078 ELL Coordinator
Wright, Diana (505) 334-9505 ex.1075 Instructional Coach
Zah, Kimberly (505) 334-9505 ex.1077 Native American Coordinator