Aztec Municipal School District Mission
In a safe, caring environment, we will partner with our community to produce responsible citizens who are globally competitive and prepared for life in the 21st century.
- The family is the primary influence in the development of the individual.
- A common set of moral values and ethical principles are essential for the stability of any society.
- Meaningful relationships are essential to an individual’s growth and development.
- Open communication strengthens trust.
- Purposeful collaboration inspires excellence.
- Everyone has worth and can make valuable contributions to society.
- Each person is responsible for his or her own actions.
- A strong work ethic is essential to personal success.
- Knowledge and learning create opportunities and enhance quality of life.
- A safe environment is essential to one’s ability to work and learn.
- Education is a shared responsibility of our community.
- Active participation in learning is the responsibility of each student.
- Every individual can learn and must be held accountable to do so.
- Readiness to participate in the global economy requires a rigorous and relevant education.
- Service to others builds community.
- Strong partnerships between communities and schools are integral to educating students in the 21st century.